Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Best From The Blog World Wednesday


very "firstest" ever

Best From the Blog World


Yet again another direction for

Bell Skys Blog

I have become sort of a
blog stalker
I have a set number of blogs that I have to look at every day
(see right hand column)
There are so many great ideas out there
I want to share them with whoever is out there & reads my silly blog
These posts make me happy & inspire me
so I thought it would be fun to share some "blog love" with you!

I dont know who even reads my blog
But if you are reading, leave me a comment & let me know what you think!

I am going to try to feature a fave blog post that I have discovered on Wednesdays

It may be a recipe,
an inspiring story,
something
Hi-Lar-I-Ous or
something crafty & creative


Anyway,
the first post is from a great blog
that is named so appropriately
on a daily basis I have been
inspired

click here

I dont know Michael personally but stumbled on his blog & have become a regular reader
He followed his dreams & opened this Bed & Breakfast in PA.
On his blog he shares lots of decor & recipe ideas
Someday, I would love to stop by & meet him in person
& stay in one of his pretty rooms

So, he posted this recipe for Cinnamon Streusel Pancakes that looks so


mmmmmmm

(insert "Casey growl" there)

I havent made them yet, but i plan too
funny thing is that i made pancakes earlier today for my girls before I saw this post
(trying to avoid buying all that processed food & have started making a lot from scratch
cause I am all happy home maker like that, ha)

Filing it away for next time
If you try this, let me know how they come out

Stop by Michael's blog & check out all the amazing stuff he has done
He really is so creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment