Saturday, September 24, 2011

70's Playlist


I am a child of the 70's

I was born in the 60's
1966 to be exact!

Music has always been & always will be a major influence in my life
It is always playing in my mind
I can think of a song to fit most situations or events in my life
There is always a soundtrack playing for me!

Here are some that remind me of my childhood-


Maxine Nightingale




Jackson 5 
Check out Bill Cosby in this clip, nice du
Love the Jackson 5 outfits, stylin'
Kinda sad to think of how MJ's life changed so dramatically


Elton John & Ki Ki Dee




Bay City Rollers



The Carpenters...my first concert, yeah, that's right!



James Taylor


And of course, the Beatles
Let It Be
(don't just ignore the foreign writing, this is a great version of the song)


No comments:

Post a Comment