Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Can' stand the cuteness! A Pink & Green Topiary

OK, I have outdone my self this time & i am not even done yet with this project but i have to show you all cause i am sooo freakin excited & shocked that i made this....here it is so far:



start with a styro. ball, dowel, acrylic paint, terracotta pot, crap load of flowers cut out of pattern paper, straight pins, ink.......
IMG_3152.JPG


crinkle the paper, ink it if you want, curl it, etc.....start pinning to the ball, totally randomness, which is sooooooooooo me
IMG_3153.JPG



paint the pot

IMG_3161.JPG

keep pinning, add some sparkly flowers with the glue gun
IMG_3166.JPG


add polka dots to the pot then distress
IMG_3170.JPG





Almost finished
IMG_3172.JPG

I have to do some more distressing & add some grass

I never made this before so I am sharing my excitement...can you tell!

Will add finished pics soon!

2 comments:

  1. I canNOT get the pics to load, no matter what I do. Gonna come back later and try again, because you have really intrigued me (darn it!). Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete