Friday, November 20, 2009

Throw your arms around the World at Christmastime!

Here are some of the
Christmas
Treasures

I have been working on, so fun!



Ornaments





love heart




joy heart




joy star




believe heart





peace star





Mini Spiral Notebooks-perfect for your purse as you check off your Christmas List!







All is calm, All is bright Canvas



BTW, the title is from one of my most favorite Christmas Songs of all time,
Feed The World, by Band Aid.
Yes I am totally an 80's girl! Love the message, love the song, still gives me chills when I hear it for the first time each season, feel the need to call my sisters & leave them singing messages too!























1 comment:

  1. Sugar and Spice, mixed with Disney on Ice.... All and all rather nice.
    Put me down for Christmas tags, and some Holiday boxes. J D

    ReplyDelete